Beslogic is looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join our customer experience development and improvement team.
Our vision of a Product Manager is that you will be the person responsible for keeping an eye on market research, competitor production and customer demands.
You will help us anticipate customer needs in order to update or design products adapted to market demands.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for targeting the specific needs of our current and potential customers in order to develop adapted and efficient technological products. You will have the mandate to facilitate the transfer between customer needs and software development requirements.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to both gather market requirements and understand how our products can improve the overall experience of organizations.
In collaboration with our developers and assisted by our UI/UX designer, you will design features and create specifications/requirements that will be used to define and implement new features.
We will allow you to create, innovate and be, as a team, creative incubators according to new needs and market trends. Collaboration, curiosity, joy, creativity and commitment to quality are values deeply embedded in Beslogic’s culture.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and its components
- Assume the role of “Product Owner” in an agile development environment;
- Communicate with customers and lead initiatives to improve customer satisfaction;
- Translate customer and market needs into clear product requirements for the development and UX-UI teams;
- Write requirements specifications for new feature development;
- Design and/or enhance features;
- Assist in the implementation of features by providing guidance to software developers;
- Participate in technical design discussions to represent customer needs;
- Make prioritization decisions by evaluating trade-offs between on-time delivery, breadth and depth of functionality;
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog for all development activities;
- Define the product technology roadmap;
- Ensure execution of the product plan;
- Document product sheets
- Coordinate the development of technical publications and support the development of product marketing materials;
- Coordinate with application developers to update product training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, relevant business degree
- Three to five years of professional experience in product management and specification writing
- Experience writing requirements specifications
- Experience with “product delivery” for end-to-end developers, preferably on enterprise platforms;
- Experience working on online platforms with a strong combination of project management and systems integration;
- Software Development Experience;
- Have experience managing a technical and complex product;
- Have a customer-focused approach;
- Experience in a technological environment (an asset);
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) (an asset);
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be curious and creative;
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation skills and have excellent product and market knowledge;
- Must be familiar with SaaS, business intelligence and artificial intelligence platforms
- Must have an understanding of development languages
- Hands-on experience using Agile and DevOps methods;
- Experience in a Microsoft (M365, Azure) and Cloud based technology environment;
- Bilingualism (French and English, oral and written).
Do you want to get involved, to be listened to, to make a difference around you, to be recognized as a team member? Come and talk to us.
The BesTeam awaits you:)
We look forward to discovering you and sharing our exceptionally human culture with you!