Recruiter/ambassador of the candidate and employee experience
You have always been passionate about recruitment and you would like to develop skills in human resources? You would like to have a mentor who shares his knowledge and expertise with you?
The position of recruiter / candidate and employee experience ambassador at Beslogic is perfect for you!
We are looking for a recruiter who will be our voice on the market.
- You are dreaming about becoming the ambassador of a human team with superb values of collaboration and well-being at work?
- You deeply enjoy building long-term relationships?
- You like to learn, you are curious by nature and you want to help your colleagues by finding them new collaborators?
- Technologies and social media are your second passion?
Great! We have exactly what you’re looking for! We need someone like you to help us recruit and innovate the candidate and employee experience.
We will train you with the best, we will help you and give you lots of tools to have fun and succeed in your career!
At Beslogic, we need people who are proactive in recruiting and that are not afraid to think outside the box, innovate and knock on the doors of the most coveted talents! This position calls on your networking skills and your ability to promote our BesCulture on the market!
Founded in 2008, Beslogic is a Montreal-based SME specializing in the development of digital solutions and custom software for businesses of all sizes. Beslogic’s open culture promotes free flowing ideas, in addition to encouraging creativity and innovation. Expertise and collaboration are at the center of the company’s business model, which has experienced rapid growth in recent years. More than fifty committed developers contribute daily to the deployment and success of several major projects.
The advantages of being part of the BesTeam:
- A healthy culture and human values that fuel the fun, playful and dynamic environment in which our team works
- Open and responsive colleagues who seek your support and your opinion on work, life, your mood and your daily realities
- Flexible working hours and flexibility to adapt to your changing needs
- A tech stack and awesome community of developers to boost your professional development
- A colossal spirit of collaboration within our team as well as with our customers and partners
- Not to mention insurances, sick days and paid personal days off
Responsibilities and motivating tasks await you:
- Source candidates and do headhunting
- Establish contacts with future candidates on our various platforms and social networks
- Assist in planning recruitment needs
- Bilingual job posting
- Create innovative recruitment campaigns targeting technology developers
- Innovate in the candidate experience
- Responsible for recruiting interns and employees
- Update Applicant Tracking System
- Participate in various recruitment events to maximize employer branding
- Manage candidates’ in-person and virtual interviews (entire team agenda)
- Innovate in your role, create added value, meet the growth needs of the company
- Manage candidate reference checks and criminal record inquiries
- Prepare and present job offers and employee contracts
- Collaborate in the processes of welcoming and integrating employees
The essentials :
- Be perfectly bilingual
- Be curious and exercise judgment
- Be genuinely passionate about recruiting
- Have the talent and interest to knock on the door of our future colleagues
- Ideally, have a network of contacts in the world of technology
- Know how to demonstrate your joy and your passion for work
- Be able to write attractive job offers
You want to get involved, you want your ideas to be heard, to make a difference around you and to get the recognition of your team members?
Come talk to us!
We can’t wait to get to know you and share our exceptionally human culture with you!