Technical Account Manager
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for a person with an appreciation for entrepreneurial endeavors, strong communication and interpersonal skills and an interest in exploring and solving real-world technical challenges.
Primarily, your mandate will be to propose our services to companies with potential software development needs. You will accompany our well recognized clients through the entire development process of their project, starting with the exploratory phase. Your role will be to provide our clients with resources in order to guide them towards a solution best suited to their specific needs. This will also include estimating the time and effort required to complete projects.
An ability to communicate project information clearly and effectively to both clients and the team is essential. Your role will be crucial, as you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and maintaining relationships with our current clients and partners. As a key person in our organization, you will act as the intermediary between the development teams and the clients. Do you like a challenge? Your place is with us!
Founded in 2008, Beslogic is a Montreal-based SME specializing in the development of digital solutions and custom software for businesses of all sizes. Beslogic’s open culture encourages the free flow of ideas and promotes creativity and innovation. Expertise and collaboration are at the very heart of the company’s business model and have been growing rapidly in recent years. More than fifty committed developers contribute daily to the deployment and success of many strategic projects.
The advantages of being part of the BesTeam :
- A healthy culture centered around human values that fuel a fun, upbeat and dynamic environment in which our team works
- Open and responsive colleagues who seek out your support and perspective on projects
- Flexible work hours and flexibility to adapt to your changing needs
- Easy access to the management team and a community of passionate developers to foster your professional development
- A tremendous spirit of collaboration within our team as well as with our clients and partners
- Access to a deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Participation in numerous social activities organized by the team
- Benefits, sick days and personal days off with pay
Motivating tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintaining existing client accounts
- Documenting specifications for IT projects
- Monitoring time management – supporting the director in managing projects
- Working in partnership with our clients to transform the positive business results desired into achievable goals
- Analyzing and managing project risks and tracking progress
- Managing initial project documentation (SOW, SO, RFI, RFQ, etc.) as well as reports and other necessary documentation
- Ensuring quality control of services and relationships and reporting potential issues with our interactions with the client
- Maintaining a portfolio of assigned customers, focusing on increasing adoption, retention and growth, and overall customer satisfaction
- Participating in client meetings to ensure proper project direction
- Participating in all client meetings related to upcoming projects
- Evaluating the work required to complete projects
- Acting as the contact person for all client liaisons
- Communicating project specification information to the business development team for bids and proposals
- Participating in the analysis of internal client needs and actively contributing to each stage of the project to ensure that the budget and timelines are respected
- Reviewing and participating in the response to calls for tenders in collaboration with the sales team
- Maintaining technical discussions (code, architecture, processes, best practices)
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of technology project issues
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (written and verbal)
- Comfortable communicating information between the technical, marketing and sales teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s services and related industry laws and regulations
- Computer skills (ability to use the company’s software)
- Ability to read blueprints and use design and source code management software
- A good understanding of sales strategies and tactics
- Demonstrates credibility with an executive team
- Has 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
Do you want to get involved? To have your ideas heard? To make a difference around you and to be recognized by your team members?
Come and talk to us. The BesTeam is looking forward to meeting you!